Thursday, February 12, 2009

Poetry Post 57

Dear Mr W
Why does W keep flip flopping the war
Al Qaida links, WMDs, liberation what are we killing for
Why are you asking us to kill when you don't fight
A reformed soldier has the greater right
Did you say Jesus gave you the word
Because He said those who live by die by the sword
Why are we killing for rights you suspended from American citizens
Both sides ran by militant religious fanatics then only hypocrisy wins

Ebony
I saw an ebony angel more precious than any idol graven
Two starry eyes gently glaring through a dark heaven
Your presence is divine every moment worth saving
Your kindness and curves would give any man a longing, loving, lusting craving
Perfect measurements immeasurable
Your sweetness and sensitivity are incredible
Your full beauty so unprecedent
Is undoubtly heaven sent

Aftermath
I'm looking back through my path
To see what caused this aftermath
I am looking deep within me
To find a part of me I couldn't see
But where is there to look
To everyone I'm just an open book
But I analyze my mind
To see the part of me I look to find

No comments:

Post a Comment