Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Poetry Post 84

Trapped Childhood IV
Sitting alone amongst an immense crowd
No one will listen though I scream so loud
I'm still stuck in my trapped childhood
I can't leave it for something good
I am stuck this way until I am finally grown
Then I'll find my mate and I won't be sad and alone
But for now I'm still stuck in isolation
And still no friend in all creation
I am stuck with all my depression
To wander in my isolation
To walk and think only about the sadness
But I still hope this will become gladness

Trapped Forever II
I've tried to break out of my misery
With every ounce of my courage I tried to break free
But I cannot escape my depression
Or am able to leave my isolation
I live alone inside my one man room
Surrounded by my own inner gloom
I wonder how I will cope
With just a thread left of hope

Trapped Forever III
As I start to see my end
I see my old friend
His carefree style brings me a sense of relief
He has made joy where once there was grief
It looks like I will always have you
For some one I can always talk to
So feel welcome here my old friend
Just don't leave me again

No comments:

Post a Comment