Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Poetry Post 112

Numb
People have always thought that I was dumb
Because I couldn't tell fantasy from the real
But it's because the pain has made me numb
And I had found that it was better not to feel
I can no longer distinguish what is real from what exists only in my mind
And I know it is better that way
The pain I see I need never feel and I create the illusion that I'm fine
And tend to have a better day

Low Self Esteem Romance
I know I am ugly
But you might learn to love me
If I throw in my self respect for free
I know it's not much value
But it'll have to do
Because I have to be with you

Self Eulogy
At my funeral there'll be no crying
Because I'm not remembered upon my dying
Efforts of vainly straining for recognition were no use in trying
I was lonely and rejected in every phase and aspect
Even my dying words will have no affect
Because this world has giving me no respect

No comments:

Post a Comment