Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Poetry Post 111 (not binary for 7)

Humor
When loneliness comes upon me
I sit in my chair and watch comedy
The humor then starts to comfort me
The laughter sets me free
No longer stuck with depression
My body gets a ticklishly sensation
The humor brings calmness to all creation
In the end all is left with satisfaction

Sleep
Laying softly in my bed
Letting all my pain leave my head
No worries in the Land of Dreams
Where nothing is as bad as it seems
All the imaginary people live in harmony
Forever my friends they will be
But then I wake up and remember pain
Another day of misery again
Then that night I enter my bed
Then to the perfect world in my head
Peace of mind enters within me
No pain as far as the eye can see

Words
From thine own words I should feel complimented
If I knew for sure that you really meant it
But words that charm
Can also harm
When one is subdued
By words that aren't true

No comments:

Post a Comment