Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Poetry Post 114

The Star
I was born in a poor family
In a town with nothing for me
I had to escape the routine
And journey to the unseen
So I picked up my guitar
And knew I was going to go far
And I started to write from the heart
And I started to make musical art
I got out of that dead end town
That was keeping me down
I got to be free
I finally got to be me

Music
From the moment that I hear it
The music just lifts my spirit
The world below don't give me any frown
Cause the beat don't ever let me down
Happiness is all for free
Just follow that melody
Can't beat that positivity
No room for negativity
Just forget all about your shell
Come to where the people dwell
This is where all good things just happen
Just follow the beat and keep clapping

Self Searching
Journey thru the borders of the subconscious
Beyond the restrictions of science
Searching thru all of what is within
My journey will end when I reach where my thoughts begin

No comments:

Post a Comment