Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Poetry Post 138

The Price Of Life
To set the record clear I am pro-life
But I'm so sick of the strife
Cause the Right don't know the challenges of mothers who aren't a wife
Don't act like you care a bit about the fetus
You look at the poor like you don't even need us
One billion dying in the streets and you won't even feed us

Pacifist
I come with an olive branch and a shield
You won't find me in the battlefield
What's done is done
Truth can't be won
You can't tell who is right
When both sides fight
There is nothing violence can do
To change man's view

Dying For Freedom
Looking two hundred years for the Land of Milk and Honey
I would buy the American Dream if I had the money
Freedom to live protected by the duty to kill
I don't have the power to live on my own free will
We can't buy a piece of the American Pie
When the bakers set the price so high
So I don't live for God, but will die for country
Just so I can live the American Dream to live free

No comments:

Post a Comment