Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Poetry Post 139

Empty Thrills
In empty thrills I hide
Demons lurk seeing I'm empty inside
As the demons are stuck in me
So am I to cheap ecstasy
The meaningless gives me meaning to live
It's the only thing that dulls the negative
I want to stop but why should I try
Cheap thrills are what are keeping me from wanting to die

How Does It Feel?
How does it feel to be all alone
To have no one calling on your telephone
To be treated worse than being treated unknown
How does it feel to be anti-socially prone
Now that I have a happy family
While yours ended on your self made tragedy
Because you inflicted them with your hostility
Now how you wish you were me
You used to burn my self esteem every time it started to grow
You made me feel in danger anywhere I would go
Because you made the hate of me in everyone I did know
Now fate has made you feel what I felt so many years ago

Whore's Rap
You want a man with money in the hand
And his libido in your command
You know you deserve less than you demand
But to you love is the ultimate prank
You'll be any man's skank
As long as they got money in the bank
Trick for a treat and a treat for a trick
If the check don't clear you'll pull out quick
If the money don't stay you won't stick
What do you care
If there's no cash you aren't there
You'll never give but are always ready to share
Every one of your victims may say you're so fine
But even with pearls you look like swine
Digging in a gold mine
You want more and more
You sell yourself like a store
You resent yourself and your title of whore
I don't judge you for gluttonous lust
But just the way you treat men leaves me disgusted
But you'll regret it when your looks get rusted

No comments:

Post a Comment