Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Poetry Post 140

Mental Dominatrix
There is gravity around your sassy grin
But your take charge eyes draw me in
A tease with a heart pure as gold
Not demeaning but will never be controlled
You make me an animal but you're my tamer
Never flashy in all your sweetheart control glamour
You touch like you tease
But you smile as to please
Carnal lust boils under our whimsical and philosophic essence
You dominate me like a slave in mental sex as I'm lost in your presence
I can let you have every power you could use
Because although you dominate love won't let you abuse

Slave Of A Slave
Why are you with him he doesn't care
He only wants you there
When he's not having an affair
You love him though he treats you like a slave
You seem to have a masochistic crave
I offer my help but don't want me to save
You stay and you cry and you give it another try
And no one knows why
Makes me wanna die

Ebony VI

I sit in my bedroom all alone
Waiting for you to call on the telephone
I'm so depressed and lonely here
I just want to talk to you dear
There's not much fun in anything I do
If I have to do it without you
Moments when you're not there
I wonder if you still care

No comments:

Post a Comment