Monday, March 23, 2009

Poetry Post 152

Pain Of Parents
Go away Mom, go away Dad
Your fighting is making me paranoid and sad
I've got more pain than the two of you ever had
All you ever feel is mad
If you can't stop arguing and ease my pain
I might run away and go cross country on a train
I might use drugs to give myself an emotional drain
Or if those don't work I'll just point a gun to my brain
(I know this sucks but I wrote it as a moody teenager and once I officially canonize a poem it's in my catalog forever)

Bottled Up
Trapped in anger trapped in lust
My own self I cannot trust
I'm bottled up bout to burst
My feelings make me feel so cursed
If my passion won't relent
I'll need someplace to vent

Numbing Of An Addiction
Lost to my addiction
Everything feels like fiction
Except for external and internal friction
Am I evil, weak or dumb
It doesn't matter when you feel so numb
Don't even know what to say when God will come
Just that this sinner was a self victim
But my Light of Truth exists, lightly dim
Despite being a flawed gem
My chances are more than slim

No comments:

Post a Comment