Monday, May 25, 2009

Poetry 269

Love Communication
You'll be so happy the next time I meet you
Because I know just how to treat you
I'll do anything you need me to do
To make all your fantasies come true
I'm here for all your emotional needs
With all the loves expressed in my deeds
I have for you every love from agape to eros
In every word, every touch and every moment it shows
Respect, devotion, fondness, romance all waiting on your blessing
Waiting for the response of the one their addressing
So if I'm a knight fit for you, my princess
All I have to hear is yes

Watching Armageddon
As I sit on my roof watching society fall
I wonder if it's the end of our innocence or hopefully the beginning of the end of it all
Is this God's final battle call
Earthquakes, famine, warfare, false prophets, betrayal in every household hall
How many are chosen to survive the Holy Warfare
Is there any left still decent and fair
Who are going to live past Earth's Final Nightmare
Or has everyone fell into Satan's lair

Landscape
On top of the rolling hills
Among the bed of daffodils
On the shores crushed by waves
In the quiet icy caves
In the bushy field of grain
Where the rivers and creeks drain
In the warmth of the beating sun in the desert plain
Or where the forests bloom forth from the rain
On top of mountains steep and high
Where plateaus touch the sky
Or wherever solitude may be
Is where serenity may set you free

No comments:

Post a Comment