Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Poetry Post 272

The Park Of Youth
As I walk through my backyard as I did when I was young
Remembering the time back so long
Of a time more innocent
Of a time well spent
Of a time without rage
A time when I was young in age
How would I love to go back there
Back when there was love and care

Last Days Last Temptation
What could I want from you cursed Babylon
Can't you tell that all your glory's gone
There's more pride just to live in simple stealth
Than living with all your power and your wealth
You may deny the people choice
But you cannot deny their voice
You can imprison us by death but second life will set us free
Where all the righteous with their works and deeds can live eternally

School Is...
One more year to be gone
Then you'll be moving on
You have served your sentence down to the last year
Your day of being called a respectable citizen is near
Thank goodness you can't serve twice
The cheap pointless labor was itself a vice
Soon to be in a world that will appreciate you
And you shall be compensated for what you will do

No comments:

Post a Comment