Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Poetry Post 274

Jeremiah Complex
I speak without any vain piety
But with pencil and paper I'll change society
Speaking truth in mass communication many nations will hear
I'll show Jehovah is someone to revere and endear
I'll show my fellow bleeding hearts neither is God's heart at all cold
I'll show the family values groups God values the whole household
I'll show Jehovah is generous enough to give
The whole universe for every nation of man to enjoy

Fade Away
Goodbye my dear friends
This is how it ends
Although the end is never clear
We can feel the departure coming near
Every bond is broken for every one made
And there is nothing left but for our affection to fade

Old Friends
Old friends reentering their relationship
After they lost contact and let time slip
From no words been spoken
Their friendship grew old and broken
Is it possible for their friendship to grow again
Or has it reached its final end
Will they make it though
Or do they have to start off new

No comments:

Post a Comment