Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Poetry Post 275

Power
People look for power
As if the Earth was theirs to devour
They'll use what other people make
They'll grab on whatever they can take
They'll do anything forbidden
To make others do their evil bidden
They'll do it just to feed the ego in their head
But what is this power when they're dead

Rambled Thoughts II
Put your nose to the grindstone
Until you make a point
A teenager alone
In his own joint
He thought he was a rock now he's just stone
Looking for his point

Slow Death
Laying down waiting my long expected death
Feeling weak and down to my single last breathe
Never again to enjoy a sunny day outside
Never again to read the books that stayed by my side
But still no more hatred, torture or pain
Never to be lied to again
So as I wonder laying on my deathbed
Debating, which is the greater pain, in my head
To live with Earthly pain and pleasure
Or to die to cease forever more

No comments:

Post a Comment