Tuesday, May 5, 2009

PP 230

Not Alive
Every night I stay up to five
Can't get to sleep till I know I'm alive
Blasting noise, blaring lights
Taking risks get into fights
Feel the pain
But no senses reach the brain
Until peace and quiet come in
Then I feel my life again

Drinking The Night Away
Alone in my room drinking the night away
Trapped in a hole never seeing the light of day
Addiction certainly has a strong grip
And it all started with a little sip
What can you do when your life slipped away
Death is just one sip away
My life is a pile of crap
I can't get out of the trap
I'll just have one more drink
Then I'll stop, I believe I can I think
This is my last try
Or I know I'll die

My Dark Shadow
There's a dark shadow over my soul
And each day it spins out of control
Depression settles upon me
And it grows so quickly
Haunting me like an illness
As my body lies in stillness
attacked by demons each day
Attacked each day in a worse way

No comments:

Post a Comment