Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Poetry Post 295

The Madman
Every single dreary, December night
Came a horrifying fright
From the noise from the gusts of wind outside
Came the murderous voice outcried
The cry of a madman
Roaming across the land
Luring little children with his treats
Taking every soul he meets
A sick, perverted man is he
Taking each life so disgustingly
Never trust this deceiving man
Don't say hello to him or shake his hand

Loveless World
Waking up in a world full of hate
The love the world owned has grown dim of late
Looking out in a world without love
Sometimes I wonder if there's a Lord above
All alone in my isolation
Is there anyone who loves me in all creation
I continue to live without a friend
And it will be that way till the end

Doctor Visit
Walking down the hall of doom
Entering the doctor's room
As the doctor examines me
I wonder what the problem could be
I wait for the doctor to tell me why I am ill
As I sit in this room fearing as the world stands still
The doctor finally comes back with the bad news to tell me
Now I'm stuck in my room with no place to be

No comments:

Post a Comment