Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Poetry Post 296

Changes
I have yet to see my plans in action
I have merely got them started by a fraction
I am at my peak to make a change
The goals I seek are coming close at range
It is my time to impact and influence
As someone who'll stand up and make a difference
Before this phase shall pass
My achievements shall amass

Probability Efforts
Every night I give up on life
Selfishly seeking a surrogate wife
I just accept my failures and settle on substitutes
I sow no seeds but reap forbidden fruits
Misery cannot invest on uncertainties of future possibility
Cheap, safe and easy seems better than an iffy probability
But each day I arise vowing to rid this to my past
And each night my resolution doesn't last

Disconnected Friends
Could you be where I am or should I go where you are
Time and space are relative but circumstance shows our distance is far
We are never more than a day away hardly ever a mile apart
But reaching you is a distance I can never chart
Trying to find a moment you're free
Trying to hide the despair in me
None of this seems fair to me
How can our friendship make us so lonely

No comments:

Post a Comment