Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Poetry Post 299

Lucy
Lucy my friend
It is always nice to see you again
Being with you
Makes the darkest storm seem clear and blue
Lucy you make everyone cheer
Every time you come near
Your laughter and innocent ways
Can keep me happy for days
Why won't you stay for awhile
Keep me warm with your smile
And together we will be
United and happy

Lonely
Where is my Guiding Light
My Intimate Pleasure of Midnight
It ain't fair it ain't right
That all my love goes down in the fight
I wrote Mindy a love poem a day
She got scared and ran away
Lydia and Brittany were both my friend
But that's was where the line's end
I loved Leslie though she was married
Thoughts of Ashley I'd rather leave buried
Amanda, Rachel and La Tonya left in different ways
Derica and Ebony faded out like a phase
I left my heart with Alicia, Amber, Ashleigh, Molly, Nikki, Courtney, two Heathers, Lindsay, Kari, another Brittany, another Ashley in no time at all
My heart has been loaned, lent, bent, bruised, broken and thrown against the wall
Always giving the remains to another girl
But left alone to die in this world

The Dumbest Love Poem Ever Written
Every time I see you my pupils dilate
I start to forget all the world's hate
To have you would make the world seem second rate
And to know you but not have you could destroy the beauty of everything once called great
The only solution is for you to be my mate

No comments:

Post a Comment