Monday, February 2, 2009

20th Set of Poetry

Surrogate Connection
Literature, music, film and tv have been given to me
So that I may always have good company
A surrogate connection
To fill human affection
So I hope to create
So I may reciprocate
To the next generation
To love through my creation

Hollywood Crush
I am hurting from a mighty crush
Longing for your ever absent touch
No one understands why I need you so much
A crush is more powerful than love cause there is nothing I do
We never encountered but I feel like I love you
I know so much about you it feels so true
I know this pseudo-love is nothing more than lust
But you seem like someone I can trust
I don't know if loving or leaving is a must

Pictures

Pictures can't hug me
Can't offer me security
Pictures have no communication
They have no appreciation
They can't give, take, share
They can't love or care
But they can't scream or fight
That's why I go to them at night
They may not be able to care
But if you want to they're always there
They can't appreciate, but nor can they hate
So that's why I masturbate

No comments:

Post a Comment