Monday, February 2, 2009

Part 21 Poetry

To Brittany Gray IV

Brittany maybe if you stayed for awhile
I might smile
A little more often
Maybe from the sheer bliss
Of your tender kiss
My pain might soften
All that is for sure
Everytime I see you love me more
I find myself happier.

To Brittany Gray V

I love you too much to let you go away
I love you too much to make you stay
I can't let go of the one who let me want to see another day
I can't let the reason of my life fade away
And I can't treat my savior like a slave
Being the one that saved me from my grave
It isn't my right to take after all you gave
It was by your means I was saved

Problems
You can only stop a tree from growing by tearing it's roots
Not by cursing it's blooming fruits
You can chop a tree down everyday
It will still grow back anyway
The roots are still nurtured by the dirt
Chopping off the branches will not kill only hurt
It is the rain of oppression and dirt of monotony
That brings the evil into the tree
To stop anything else is just hurting me





No comments:

Post a Comment