Thursday, February 5, 2009

No Offense Taken "Masochist In Hell"

WARNING EXTREMELY OFFENSIVE
(though it's not meant to be)

(Gates of Hell with Satan and a cursed man)
Mr. Smith: Good day My Dark Lord and Executioner.
Satan: Why are you so happy Mr. Smith? You're in hell
Mr. Smith: Yes but I'm a masochist.
Satan: So?
Mr. Smith: Well that means I derive pleasure from pain.
Satan: No one derives pleasure from hell!
Mr. Smith: Oh yeah try me.
Satan: Okay first I'm gonna soak you in gasoline and burn your flesh at 200 degrees Celsius
Mr. Smith: So what I used to pour pure alcohol over my genitals, light myself on fire and proceed to jack off (Satan looks shocked and disgusted)
Satan: Okay then, next I'll light some golf balls on fire and shove them up your ass.
Mr. Smith: I did that every Thursday when I brought a hooker home
Satan: What's your fascination with fire?
Mr. Smith: What's yours?
Satan: You got me. Well then would you like to be my bitch?
Mr. Smith: No I like to dominate.
Satan: What the hell?

No comments:

Post a Comment