Friday, March 20, 2009

Poetry Post 142

Faulty Witness
I am not a fair witness
I crack down under stress
I can't give valid testimony
I am a fraud and a phony
But I know the evidence well
And of such upon asked I will tell
But just because I have the proof
Doesn't mean I can live up to the truth

Christian Legacy
The life of Jesus was too great to be true
His story too perfect to be created
Bigger than Buddha greater than Gandhi
A legacy too large to be debated
Motivator of wisdom, purity and love
Too ideal to be hated
But the legacy has been distorted
Evil uses His Image to have masses manipulated

Searching For A Reason
We all need some reason to hope
So that we all may learn to cope

By searching for Godly salvation
By searching for a revelation
Some of us look all our life
With only the stress and strife
Of wondering where we're from
Or what's about to come
But some before the day they die
Are fortunate to know the reason why
And are filled with a reason to exist
A reason for them to persist

No comments:

Post a Comment