Friday, March 20, 2009

Poetry Post 144

Natural Vacation
Every day I try to go smoothly along
Keeping in rhythm with a smooth song
Evading conflict making sure my life don't go wrong
Staying out of fights makes me feel strong
There is nothing in the world to be hated
When your mental world is isolated
Pack up your thoughts you wish to contemplate
Tote them off with you to wherever your mind shall relocate

Getting Away
Floating across the calm sea
Nothing here to bother me
Getting away on a journey so grand
Without the worries that are on land
A romantic quiet spot for relaxation
No more signs of complication
Easing the pain
Coming back sane

Stationary Wandering
Stationary wandering
Body's still but my mind's pondering
Sitting all day in the same place
My mind's traveling at a faster pace
Hours in my bed I stay
Going millions of places in a day

No comments:

Post a Comment