Sunday, April 5, 2009

Poetry Post 170

Unfinished Will
I pray my vices never go pass me
While my virtues transcend all through society
I wish to do good without piety
Remain a humbled slave to humanity
Though I don't live every second of my life doing goodwill
I will always try to do my part forever still
But I'll only go so far before sin makes my spirit ill
So I'll keep on marching until...

Need Of A Samaritan

Sometimes I resent isolation sometimes I like being alone for awhile
Sometimes my mental distractions are anywhere from wholesome to vile
But most of the time I lay half dead on the road
Lonesome trying too hard to carry my own load
A voluntary and reluctant hermit
I find it too easy to quit
But no one comes to help me on my way
Burdened down on the road day after day

Holy Womb
Ever since I was born
The Devil's tried to make me torn
But back when I was a fetus
I was protected by Jah and Jesus
And in their holy womb I felt stronger
As I stayed there longer

No comments:

Post a Comment