Sunday, April 5, 2009

Poetry Post 172

Persecution
Why do evil ones cast stones
On already broken bones
Their sunburnt leather tongues whip every with a curse word
While their cries of agony go unheard

Laws Of Man
I learned the Bible, Jesus and Jehovah
I've learned Dylan, Lennon and Buddha
If you read Walden or Marx there's not much conflict
And the creeds of the world don't often contradict
And though the laws and principles of man are massive
They mainly decree to love and be otherwise passive
So we must impart knowledge and love to be free
And then may choose what we want to be

Views

I am my own voice
My life is my choice
I can only speak on my own behalf
So I can only speak truth from my own path
Trying to conform to another view
Would impurify what I feel is true

No comments:

Post a Comment