Sunday, April 5, 2009

Poetry Post 171

I Will Stay
It's alright my dear friend
I will stay with you to the end
And then one day we will see each other again
Don't worry it will be alright
I will stay from the break of night
To the break of daylight
We have nothing to fear just hold my hand
No one can destroy something so grand
Together we'll last till the Promised Land

Loneliness
Loneliness you have found me once again
I thought for once I would have a best friend
I can not help but feel close to the end
Then I realize Jehovah is my friend

Mortal Legends
Are the universal mysteries locked in your mind
Albert Einstein
Do you hear from the mountaintops equality ring
Martin Luther King
Can you cure the sick and paranoid
Sigmund Freud
Are all people free
Mahatma Gandhi
Is racial prejudice gone
Abraham Lincoln
Did the proletariat light the sparks
Karl Marx
Does personal conscience stand with human law set below
Henry David Thoreau
Is human technology used to turn our minds on
Thomas Alva Edison
No your time and power was not infinite
So our work and causes are not definite

No comments:

Post a Comment