Sunday, May 3, 2009

Poetry Post 216

To Fly High
I had a dream to get out of town
To fly high and never look down
It finally came true
When I met you
Once I met you
There wasn't one thing I couldn't do
All at once I flew
Once I had you

Sobering Love
I see no need to alter my perception of reality
As long as you still choose to be with me
I have no reason to forsake my sobriety
You are my escape from all the evils that be
I don't need to be numb to avoid the pains I see
With your love I have the joy to be free
Free and away from the ugly lies of society

Social Insanity Vs Peaceful Isolation
I laugh at what society calls sanity
Because it lacks justice and humanity
Society can't give me security or mutual support
So why should I put forth the effort
Just leave me in peaceful isolation
In a private world of recreation

No comments:

Post a Comment