Sunday, May 3, 2009

Poetry Post 219

Solitary Doom
I lie alone hidden in my bedroom
Social and mental exile haunted by solitary doom
Dying in my unmarked tomb
Never having lived a day of my life since the womb
If death came to me tomorrow
I'd have no accomplishments to show
Nothing to leave behind so the world may know
Of another life the world let go

Soul Mate Harmony

You're the most wonderful woman I've ever met
So for all you've done for me I'm the best you'll ever get
No one can more truly appreciate the uniqueness of you
No one else can match what we can do
I may not be your equal but I am your mate
We have something within us that lets us relate
A bond in which we communicate
That no one else can replicate

Runaway Note
Catching the six o clock bus out of town
Nothing good happening no reason to stay around
All that's worth a dime I already packed in my suitcase
Leaving to go find a better place

No comments:

Post a Comment