Sunday, May 3, 2009

Poetry Post 220

Political Hypocrisy
Get up it's time for a new revolution
No more establishments no more institutions
Until we get our priorities straight
We must pry down the authority to investigate
The only way we can liberate ourselves from political hypocrisy
Is to eliminate hate, greed and apathy

Social Deceit
I am not as I appear
Because what I am is sincere
In a world of deceitful tact blunt honesty seems unclear
Building life on lies then facts feed you fear
To believe the lies that give you security
Values have to change their priority
Changing the recipe tampering the purity
Lies and opinions become facts backed by majority

Young But Innocent Love
As friends the minutes we spend together are sublime
But I can never seem to say "I love you" at just the right time
You give me your love but I want your heart
To safeguard us from breaking apart
I treasure it too much to forget or lose it
You already have mine but you never seem to use it
I'm not asking for your innocence or virginity
I just want to start with your heart so we can have eternity

No comments:

Post a Comment