Sunday, May 3, 2009

Poetry Post 218

Country Pop Break Up Song
You were once the only girl on my mind
But that was when you were friendly and kind
But you seem not to care about leaving me behind
So there's a new girl I just go to find
Now I know time and circumstance are just another fact
But you didn't even try to keep contact
You just left without looking back
But I don't mind losing you when your love isn't intact
Now that I'm alone here
I think it's clear
That you being ever there
Just means you don't care
But you were just a chapter my book hasn't end
Another page another character to befriend
And though you I may never comprehend
I know somewhere else is my damsel to defend

Late Night Nausea
Feeling sick feeling ill
Stomach aches can't hold still
There is no food or pill
To make me feel tranquil
Only time will cure it
I wait and endure it
But cannot ignore it
Simple just abhor it

Anticipating The Chances Of Fate

You are never stronger than the forces you underestimate
Nothing is more frightening than the belief in predestine fate
Assumptions are the first sign of doom
To fight any battle you must give yourself room
Neither victory nor defeat is a certainty
Until one side is under the toxic influence of security

No comments:

Post a Comment