Monday, February 9, 2009

Poetry Post 39 (by unpopular demand)

Replies To The Taunter
Don't say that righteousness is a battle lost at birth
Why would Jesus Christ pay the ransom if we had no worth
Why should one proved righteous die for unrighteous man
If His demands of us was more than we can
How can you say you believe in trinity
When you can't even understand unity
Two and two aren't five; one and one and one ain't one
Don't try to excuse the massacres you've done
Don't tell me pure love isn't real
When you live in illusion slanderers tell you to feel
Love isn't self assuming trying to take control
Love doesn't hurt others to protect its soul
Because true love always persist
It may not be common but it will always exist
In something called marriage, family, brotherhood, Christianity
And all those who believe in the Divine Rights of Humanity

Cult Labeling
I follow no graven image
I don't retreat to a communal village
I don't follow any tribunal rites of passage
I don't take drugs looking for a vision
I conform only to my conscious decision
But I'm put on derision
I follow no mortal man
I look to reason and understand
The laws on which I stand
I don't pop a spiritual pill
I reason to convert not resort to kill
But they are those who label me a cultist still

Jehovah Bleeds
No one bleeds like Jehovah God
Fair weather friends use Him for their fame
But then Satan curses them
And they forsake God's Name
Satan gives the curse
Jehovah gets the blame
Blind and bitter apostates leave
Left the faithful and true in shame
Capitalist Trinitarians kill God as much as atheist intellects
Wicked people live in sin at the cost of Jehovah's respect
War, hellfire, racism, sexism, tithing all exist at the expense of God
To reject or blindly accept for Divine paths to trod

No comments:

Post a Comment