Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Poetry Post 49 (working on the assembly line)

Country Romance
Traveling through the air so fresh and clean
Lost in wonder of such a beautiful scene
Country romance is lingering in the air
As I approach a girl with golden hair
All at once trapped by country romance
At one glimpse I'm stuck in her trance
All at once fueled by burning passion
At one look you have all my compassion

Hello My Friend
It's been awhile since I've seen that smile upon your face
It's been awhile since I've felt your warm embrace
It's been awhile since you came around this place
It's wonderful to feel the presence of your grace

Intellectual Diction Of A Generation

Solitude in a society silent with only sounds of nonsense
Diction so sparse matching heads so dense
Verbal abuse of the vernacular vacuums our age's vision
Words of wisdom weighed out by words of derision

No comments:

Post a Comment