Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Poetry Post 54 (Parental Advisory: Explicit Content May Casue Unplanned Pregnancy and Headaches Wait That's Alcohol)

Platonic Lust
Joy reflects from the love I see in your face
Offering comfort that follows you every place
Always seems to come from sincerely being concerned
Never causing doubt that your affection is earned
Never have I felt the burden of pain in your presence
Acceptance is innately of your essence
Could you give such love never expecting to receive such love
Others cannot help but be drawn to what you're a part of
For you have all the compassion of a mother, a lover, a nurse and a friend
Forever giving care, a cure, soothing pains with a means to amend
Even when I'm alone thoughts of you keep me company
You, for all you've been, will always be a part of me

The Honeymoon
Feel my fingers stroking you from the neck to the shoulder blade as I taste your earlobe
Caressing fingers like a soft warm wind float across your body to disrobe
Erotically unwrapping the gift of your flesh and bone
Periodically massaging every erogenous zone
Refreshing your nerves easing tension in your muscles until you start to spasm
Embrace the physical communion and lead me to your orgasm
Then great comfort shall follow great ecstasy
As I feel you in my arms next to me

Honeymoon Union Graphic Explicit

I want to fulfill your every wet dream
Liberating your senses and releasing your cream
To see the blood rush through your extremities as I hear you scream
Rushing your neurons over your body like a rapid river stream
And your muscles contract in our grasp at a climax supreme

No comments:

Post a Comment