Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Post 46 of Poetry (My big comeback)

Flying
Laying back looking at the sky
All at once I start to fly
Soaring past the world of agony
Nothing better could there be
Than flying past the world below
Upon the peaceful birds is where to go
No pain or sorrow up here
Where the heart rests and the mind is clear

Dear Michael
Dear Michael you've always been the friend you ought to
You were always there when I was blue
My happiest times were with you
We've been friends who've always seen it through
But now we must say goodbye to yesterday
Now we have nothing to do or say
Except for you to move away
And for me to see if tomorrow will my go my way

Books
A book is a beautiful lie
A wondrous way to let time go by
A marvelous illusion
For those in seclusion
A portal to a world where your emotions are freed
Where all emotions are validated every time you read

No comments:

Post a Comment