Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Poetry Post 53 (I can only count to 54!!!!)

The Law
Laws need be written well defined
If not executed they will be defied
But when laws fail legislation is refined
Hoping better jurisdiction will reside

Charity Case
I'm not looking for alms
Just something that calms
All I do is lay in my misery
While others like you set people free

Foreplay
I want to make love to you just to be a part of you
To bond with you as only two lovers can do
To have our hearts beating next to each other
Keeping in rhythm of one another
Each moving in smooth coordination
Filling every nerve and muscle with sensation
I want our total bodies to embrace
To have for our bodies to feel every trace
To have our fingertips and lips to be everyplace
Gracing and caressing from our toes to our face
Reaching the penultimate even before penetration
Then with bodies lock we peek our sensation

No comments:

Post a Comment