Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Poetry Post 51

Slower Pace
There's so much pain inside
I feel like I swallowed pesticide
It is the kind of pain that drives ones to suicide
Sometimes I wonder why my body hasn't failed and died
Well that's what you get if you don't slower your pace
There's no reason to go so fast this is not a race
I got to sit and find a resting place
So the tears of anguish can leave my face

Three Wishes
If I had three wishes
I'd wish for food in all the dishes
I'd wish every little boy and girl to get well
I'd wish for it to rain every day in hell

Political Balance
I don't burn or salute any flag or cross
I don't follow or lead in case we should get loss
I don't make spiteful rebellion of higher authority
But my only allegiance is to Jehovah's Superiority

No comments:

Post a Comment