Thursday, February 26, 2009

Poetry Post 93

Destined Love
The man and the woman need each other that's how it is designed to be
There's nothing wrong with me needing you or you needing me
Two birds can fly together and still be free
You shouldn't deny the desire of your heart
Your innate needs you showed from the start
Humans were not meant to be set apart
There is no harm in trying to find
Someone with the same frame of mind
So two together will be one of a kind
Nothing about it is demeaning
You're still a valuable human not a worthless thing
It is simply a symbol of love that gives you this ring

Soulmates
Soulmates are man made not God created
By people who feel closer than if they were related
It is a bond of intimate passion
And a bond of intimate compassion
Something of spirituality
Something of sexuality
But most of all something of unity
Something that leads me to understand you and you to understand me

Taken

You took my gold
No thank you told
You, who was enchanted
Took my love for granted
Everything I give you have taken
My love and trust you've forsaken

No comments:

Post a Comment