Thursday, February 26, 2009

Poetry Post 89 (something to keep me going)

Outdoors
Looking among the vast space
No destruction from the human race
Life is all in peace and harmony
Stay there for all time yet more to see
The fresh breeze is reassuring
The painful world I'm ignoring
All God created is all I need
No more of the world of greed
Everything so fresh and new
Nothing mere chance could do
The flower beds are where I lie
There I live, stay and die

My Backyard
I look across the grass so green
Seeing trees and flowers across the field
All the beauty of God's dear painting brush
Looking at the beauty that doesn't yield
I must thank Jehovah God for this day
I don't want this memory to fade away
When bad times strike again
My backyard will be just like a friend

My Bike Ride II
Going back to the adventurous trail
Getting back on my bike to ride
I am free from my emotional jail
The tears are gone where once I cried
I will go where my bike takes me
I will ride pass my fear and pain
On my bike like a bird I'm free
I'll keep riding to free my brain

No comments:

Post a Comment