Thursday, February 26, 2009

Poetry Post 94

Faded Dreams
Faded dreams laying everywhere
Things I wanted to do but couldn't dare
Lost is my will and inspiration
Lying in quiet desperation
The dreams die so slowly
It goes unknowingly
It's gone and my life's wasted away
As I reach closer to my final day

Dead Beat Dad
Dear father you've always been a jerk
It's your fault our family never could work
You blamed us for starving but never taught us how to fish
It's like our worst misery is your greatest wish
You live as if you were the definition of Right
But all you ever were was simply uptight
Dad you could never relate
All you ever wanted was to judge and hate
You threw us in the water and watched us drown
Dead beat dads at least don't stay to look down

No Progress (Haiku)
Progress immobile
Chained trapped here feeling hostile
There is no escape

No comments:

Post a Comment