Thursday, February 26, 2009

Poetry Post 95

Free Will & Common Sense
God endowed us with the gift of free will
So that we may do as we will
Common sense rules us still
Don't run into the flames of the fire of the Devil
So if Satan offers you a bet
Taking it will be your surest regret
For once you've seen your match is met
Your soul is his to get

Pay It Forward
You'll never get anything free if no one ever gives free
So it might as well start with you and me
The Golden Rule needs to take action
To live life with satisfaction

My Campaign
I fear nor pledge allegiance to any man
Nothing earthly shall change a single plan
It doesn't matter who's the President
I shall accomplish all that I was meant
I have battles yet to be won
No matter what's in the way I will see my work done
This is not a vain Messiah Complex
My will is too strong to be vexed
I shall continue my campaign of Christian ideals
To teach social liberation and ecological conservation is real
(written in 2004 I was feeling down that the war still going on now wouldn't end)

No comments:

Post a Comment