Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Poetry Post 204

You
My love for you is so much more
Than any love I had before
You're more than another picture on the wall
When I'm depressed you're the one I can call
You help me every time I fall
Your smiling face your sparkling eyes
You keep my eyes on the prize
Your generosity
Has done so much for me
You showed me how much life could be

Mirage
In a dense desert of faceless enemies
Stands a foreign friend like an illusion
A mere illusion of an oasis across the desert breeze
A shining smile like water reflection cools me from oppressive heat
Her love refuels from within
Making the day easier to complete

Beauty Beyond Sight
My dearest beloved don't you see your beauty
Beauty, also, for the minds eye to see
With the blessing of your unique personality
It is a divine gift to be a part of your world shining so brightly

No comments:

Post a Comment