Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Poetry Post 206

Autumn Riding
Riding in my electric car
Caring not where we are
Enjoying the light, caressing autumn breeze
With the strong, fresh aroma of the asters and the oak trees
Beauty undefiled
With my beauty in the wild
Virgin land pure and clean
Not a better land have lovers seen

Description Of A Girl
There is a girl I love so dearly
And everything I say of her I say sincerely
Her eyes so shiny they could light a room
Her smile so warm it melts away the gloom
Her touch so gentle her spirit so kind
All this and more makes me want want her to be mine
And everything I have told is true
But also let say to this woman "I love you"

MTV
Anytime you turn on MTV
It will teach you how to be
A world class idiot savant
From rappers who taunt
To posing pop star corporate hos
And Jackass reality star bozos
To millions they range from idol
To childhood role model
It's hard to believe those whose efforts aren't a nickel's worth
Control the naive minds controlling the Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment