Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Poetry Post 254

Reluctant Virgin
Lonely in your presence
My thoughts scurry as my muscles tense
There's not much I can do
I'm infatuated with you
It's not some innocent trusting romance
It's a craving lustful trance
I just want to harmonize the music we'll make
Make you feel it was worth the take
It's not about deserve, need or right
But getting what I desire tonight
But you don't have to worry about what I'm going to do
I don't have the egotism to take it out on you

People Who Cry
As I sit alone I wonder why
There's no emotion in people except for those who cry
And why the people who cry have to sit idly by
Being pushed aside by the heartless until the day they die
Why must our emotions be repressed
Why should the others make us feel depressed
Why must we feel like we are less
Why must we only feel sadness

Prisoner Of Social Law
Trapped as if I had been jailed for the most vulgar crime
Trapped in my cell till the end of time
I am in prison for the treason of social law
I am by far too different than what any ever saw
Now my life has become a subject of taboo
Just for being someone completely new
And to a world of clones that is the worst crime
So my life is in solitaire doing time

No comments:

Post a Comment