Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Poetry Post 255

Right
How can might make right
You can't find peace when looking for a fight
The power to oppress does not repress man's plight
Right is simply subjective to what historian's write
To which they show everything in their own light
Making issues of the trite
To stir up the uptight
Until war is the only answer in their sight
And hate comes to a new height
Eclipsing love's rays shining bright
Glorifying warfare's gruesome turbulent night
But what's past the mountain of hate is where you'll find the right
As a conscious objector to the caste lots of might

The Rejected One
Sitting alone always being the rejected one
Never allowed to be part of the fun
In solitude with hardly anyone to talk to
And all my friends I have are quite few
Isolated and desperately trying to make a friend
And I fail as I try and try over again
Although I've always survived on my own
I just don't know if I can make it alone

Suicide Wish
I pray for depression to lead me into eternal sleep
There is no validation in the life that I keep
I am not righteous in one man's view or another
I have not saved nor enhanced the life of my brother
I offer nothing and have no reliability
I am only an obstacle and a liability
All I ask is if I'm not what you expect of me
Then just cut me off and let me be

No comments:

Post a Comment