Friday, May 22, 2009

Poetry Post 261

Serpents Speaking Truth
If a serpent speaks the truth it remains true
Even the wicked do good a time or two
But even if true is his saying he is still just a serpent
He is still an unremorse sinner needing to repent
Even if a serpent speaks truth it may seem strange
But if you hear truth from a serpent nothing changed
The facts he state still remains true
But the serpent still is yet to pay his due

Fallen Apart
Broken down and fallen apart
My stumbled aching shattered heart
Immobile knowing where not how to start
So I sit in bitter sorrow lying sore
Indulged in my misery insisting solitude I seek a cure
What is left of me I care not anymore

Middle Of The Night
In the middle of the night
I get a lonely fright
When I know no one is in sight
I feel like nothing's alright
Even when someone is there
There is nothing I can share
To make them want to care
No one to leave my soul bare
So where do I go
No one seems to know
I need to get high when I feel this low
When relationships are lost in a breezes blow

No comments:

Post a Comment