Friday, May 22, 2009

Poetry Post 263

In My Room
In my light less sunless room sitting on my bed
With endless terrors lurking around in my head
While stuck in my room
Seeing future doom
I see the death of my future marriage
Another victimized child in my carriage
The downslide of my physical body
And the debts draining out my money

Different Zone

Spending another day in a different zone
Spending my time living alone
But the solitude is fine
Because everything I have is mine
Nothing can harm my mortal soil
For I am in total control
In peaceful solitude
I can from stress and pain elude

Thug Or Robin Hood
I speak the truth I speak it in rhyme
Poverty is the mother of all crime
So many take just to get what they need
But they aren't evil because their root isn't greed
People are surviving on the sin of stealing
Just to compensate unfair dealing
Is it wrong, is it right, is it justified
In the courts should the poor as the rich be tried

No comments:

Post a Comment