Friday, May 22, 2009

Poetry Post 265

Certain Love
In Love there are winters and summers but never a May
True Love must be certain as the dawn of the day
If Love is in doubt then love will not stay
Love needs Confidence and Strength lest it whither away
In Hopefully your love will not have hope
If and Maybe aren't strong enough to cope
But with Will your will to love will survive
With Shall your Love shall remain alive

Witness Of Death
After coming to see you in your deathbed
I was drowned with tormenting thoughts in my head
Thoughts of never seeing you again
Thoughts of our friendships end
What can I do to stop the pain
If only I can see you again
All I have is my memory
Of the times of you and me

Suburban Blues
There's my sister reading her preteen magazine
Trying to keep up with the latest scene
Finding new ways to make her face clear and clean
Only if she knew not to be so mean
There's my sister trying to tighten her thighs
Just to impress some guys
Or maybe just to open some eyes
But she ain't there when her baby cries

No comments:

Post a Comment