Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Poetry Post 236

I Am Water
You can walk right over me
You can peer and probe straight through
You can protect yourself from me
But not I from you
I change form as each season leaves
But I'm still as simple as you could perceive

Anorexia
Losing weight getting bony
Feel no pain dying slowly
Adapting to the damage
Learning how to manage
The loss of control
Losing body and soul
I'm rotting to decease
Piece by piece
Take two steps forward fall three steps back
Can't gain weight or even stay on track
It's not about self image I'm just too sick to eat
Can't stand up let alone walk on my feet
Wasting energy I don't have on my next breathe
Brings me two steps closer to death

Cheer Me
Stop my tears from falling down
Disappear my frown
Please all you come and cheer me
Give me a reason to be
I'd give all I have to give
If I could find a reason to live
Please all you come and cheer me
Give me a reason to be

No comments:

Post a Comment