Wednesday, May 6, 2009

PP 239

Noise
Noise meaningless noise everywhere I hear it
No place to hide everywhere I'm near it
I'd run away from this place to be free
Meaningless people with meaningless words won't let me be
Noise all the working day long
My body can't handle it I'm not that strong
I go home to lay down my head
My only peace is my bed

Parable
You can drag a horse to a river but you can't make him drink
You can impart knowledge to a child but you can't make him think

Stereotypes
I am the "not my type" stereotype
I am the whiny liberal gripe
I am the gullible chump
I am the set in my ways grump
I am the self-loathing grunge punk
I am the geek with teeth full of gunk
I am the walking encyclopedia absent minded professor
I am the reluctant sin confessor
I am the inner child
I am Mother Nature's son gone wild
Actually to you know me you are not able
Because you can't look beyond a label

No comments:

Post a Comment