Wednesday, May 6, 2009

PP 233

A Good Night's Sleep
Lord give me a night's rest without broken dreams or a nightmare
You could take my soul tonight I almost couldn't care
Conscious pain and unknown sleep
A path in which you go through in life the final you keep
Life is the longest journey back to where we began
We were all sent away from God, but a few of us might see Him again

Sinful Evolution
There is no battle for me to win
For no man is greater than his sin
Tomorrow is just another day to mess up again
Impurity conquers the holy within all men
I have no hope from my point of view
As I see myself change from the person I once knew
The past is simply regrets you can't undo
Once I saw a beautiful truth but now I see an ugly one too

One Day
Trapped away from the one I truly love
But one day I'll be with her
When I'm finally free as a dove
I'll break free forever more
I shall be with her to show I truly care
Soon I will be with her eternally
Finally she will know I'll always be there
I can not wait till I am set free

No comments:

Post a Comment