Wednesday, May 6, 2009

PP 237

Working
Face is cold joints are sweating
Wandering wondering what I'm getting
But you can't stop moving on
Because every moment that stands still is a moment gone
When nothing's done
No prize is won
If you slow down your pace
It'll be the wrong time when you're at the right place
Which is the worst situation
An irreversible complication
Where are you going you may not care
But you can't afford not to be there
Got to keep striving for the moment
Cause you pay the cost for every moment spent
Life has an expiration date
Got to start living before it's too late

Neverfear
In fear of a cyclone
I hide alone
In a cold dark basement
Never away from the fears that won't relent
Never away from the fears I hide from
The fears of storms that may never come
I ran away
From the light of day
Storms that came had me worried ill
But when I arose the world was still
I looked up to see the sky was clear
So I began to question my clouded fear

Don't Question Death
Why do you wonder why
I had to die
I could only have lived so long
Being only so strong
Why do you mourn a man who never would
Do all that he possible could
Why do you cry the world had every right to reject me
I could never be what they expected me to be

No comments:

Post a Comment